La nostra scelta tra i migliori hotel della zona
Acciaroli is a fraction of the municipality of Pollica, within the Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park. The medieval old town is a jewel of the Cilento coast, stone houses overlooking the sea restored to their maximum splendor thanks to the work of Angelo Vassallo. The beaches of Acciaroli are among the most popular in Cilento and among the most popular. The water is crystal clear, the sand is clear and fine, the seabed struggles to take depth, making it possible to take long walks towards the open sea, making it an ideal beach for families with small children. The place offers unique emotions thanks to an uncontaminated nature and not infrequently you meet beautiful horses near the Caleo Tower.
Not to be missed:
1. Beach of the taverns, closer to the center and more popular. The sand is fine and dark and the water very clean and shallow, the seabed is sandy and clearly visible for its crystal clear waters.
2. Torre Caleo beach, takes its name from the nearby Norman tower. Stones and rocks beach characterized by truly transparent waters. Considered one of the quietest and most reserved beaches on this stretch of coast.
3. Pioppi beach, about 1 kilometer long promenade with a shoreline made of sand mixed with pebbles. The beach is accessible thanks to a beautiful and characteristic promenade along the sea.
4. Church of the Annunciation, located near the city port, is one of the oldest buildings in the city, so much so that it seems to date back to the 12th century.
5. Norman Tower, one of the watchtowers built in Cilento to protect itself from pirate raids.